COOKIES POLICY OF
Valid from: April 24, 2021
- Cookies – small files that are downloaded and stored on the computer or other device of the User, related to information about the way the website is used.
- User – a person who voluntarily uses the services and content available on the Website, i.e. browses the Website pages, subscribes to the free newsletter, or contacts the Website owner via the contact form,
- Website – the website available at www.verticalfarmingplanet.com, through which the User can view the content of blog posts, subscribe to the newsletter, or contact the Personal Data Administrator.
- Personal Data Administrator – entity deciding about the purposes and means of data processing. The administrator of personal data of Website Users is Mateusz Piechowiak, Marcina Kasprzaka 31A / 183, 01-234 Warsaw, email – email@example.com.
- Personal data – any information that may lead to the identification of a person without excessive time or cost, including identification, address, and contact details.
- Cookies may be temporary, ie deleted when the browser is closed, or permanent.
- Persistent cookies are also stored after the end of the use of the Website pages and are used to store information that facilitates the use of the pages, and allows you to remember settings selected by the User.
Purposes of cookies
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the individual preferences of the User and optimizing the use of websites (displaying tailored to the needs),
- make analyzes and statistics that will provide information on how the Website User uses the pages, which allows improving their structure and content,
- The data contained in cookies will be archived and used for the purposes of statistical analysis and evaluation of the global traffic of the Website users.
- In order to analyze traffic on the Website, traffic sources, and optimize marketing activities, we have installed on the website:
- Google Analytics, which allows you to analyze the User’s traffic on the Website and its subpages,
- The data contained in cookies are not combined with the personal data provided by the User.
Accepting or changing cookie settings
- The user may at any time delete and/or disable cookies in the web browser he uses while browsing.
- Some cookies – the so-called functional cookies may be necessary for the proper functioning of the Website.
- The User may at any time change the cookie settings in the web browser settings (“help” option), which he uses to browse the pages of the Website.
- Cookie settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about their every posting on the User’s device.
- Deleting or disabling cookies may cause difficulties or limited functionality of some parts of the website (for functional cookies).