Valid from: April 24, 2021
Identity of the data administrator
- The administrator of personal data provided when using the online Service under the name Vertical Farming Planet, www.verticalfarmingplanet.com is Mateusz Piechowiak, Marcina Kasprzaka 31A / 183, 01-234 Warsaw, email – email@example.com.
- The data is processed in accordance with the applicable law; i.e. Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the repeal of the directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: GDPR), the Act on May 10, 2018, on data protection, as well as the Act of July 18, 2002, on the provision of electronic services.
- In this policy, the following definitions apply:
- Website – a website available at www.verticalfarmingplanet.com through which the User can: view its content, contact the administrator, subscribe to the newsletter.
- Data administrator – an entity that decides about the purpose and means of data processing, in this policy is understood as Mateusz Piechowiak, ul. Marcina Kasprzaka 31A / 183, 01-234 Warsaw, email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- User – a person to whom the data relates and who uses the services available on the Website.
- Personal data – any information that may lead to the identification of a person without excessive time or cost, including identification, address, and contact details.
Purposes of data processing
- The data administrator processes personal data for the following purposes:
- answering the question asked via the contact form or via the contact details available on the Website,
- traditional marketing of own products and services of the data administrator,
- sending commercial and marketing information to the e-mail address provided by the User when subscribing to the newsletter, with the consent of a person to whom data relates
- pursuing rights and claims by the data administrator or the person to whom the data relates
- Providing data is necessary to send the newsletter and answer questions.
- Providing other data is voluntary.
- Failure to provide the required data makes it impossible to provide services, including contact.
Ways of obtaining data
- The User’s personal data is collected directly from the data subjects, i.e. through:
- filling in the form with contact details when submitting an inquiry via the form on the website,
- filling in the subscription form for the newsletter,
- direct contact with the data administrator using the contact details available on the website or in the traditional form at the place of business.
Scope of processed data
- The scope of personal data processing has been limited to the minimum necessary to provide services in the field of:
- submitting an inquiry via the contact form or using the contact details available on the website: e-mail address, first name, company name, any other data provided voluntarily by the data subject,
- subscribing to the newsletter: name, e-mail address
Data processing period
- Personal data are processed for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, i.e .:
- for the duration of the concluded contract,
- for the period necessary to document the performed contract or service, including issuing an invoice or invoice – the data is stored for 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the tax payment deadline expired,
- for the period necessary to answer the question asked via the contact form or by phone,
- until the consent is revoked, if the data processing is based on the consent of the data subject.
- The User’s personal data may be entrusted to other entities in order to provide services at the request of the data administrator, in particular entities in the field of:
- website hosting,
- service and maintenance of IT systems in which the data is processed, including for the purpose of newsletter automation, invoicing, order processing, etc.
- The User’s personal data is not transferred to third countries or international organizations.
Rights of data subjects
- The data subject is entitled to:
- the right to access and rectify data,
- the right to delete data, unless other provisions of law apply that oblige the data administrator to archive the data for a specified period of time,
- the right to transfer data, as long as the basis for data processing is an agreement or consent of the data subject, and the data processing is automatic,
- the right to object to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes, carried out by the data administrator as part of legitimate legal interest, as well as to limit processing,
- the right not to be subject to automatic profiling if the data administrator would make decisions based solely on automatic profiling and having legal consequences for the data subject or similarly affecting him,
- the right to control the processing of data and information on who is the data administrator, as well as to obtain information about the purpose, scope, and method of data processing, the content of this data, data source, as well as the method of sharing, including recipients or categories of data recipients,
- the right to withdraw consent at any time, if the basis for data processing was the consent of the data subject. Revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on its basis, prior to its withdrawal,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if the person considers that the processing of his data is inconsistent with the currently applicable regulations in this regard.
- In order to exercise the right to data control, access to data content, correct it, and other rights, please contact the data administrator.